<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Threads Of Being

Of the Heart and of the Mind. Three point one four one five nine.


Saturday, August 02, 2003

Transporter 

I need to invent a transporter. Or learn to teleport. Or get a plane and a pilots liscense, if I want to be rather mundane about it. Because when you want to be there for one of your dearest friends, and can't because of distance, it sucks. It Blows. You can't hug that person, and it's hard to convey thoughts and emotions via IM or phone that simply sitting next to the person and watching their facial expressions. You can not say ANYTHING and just Physically be there, and be doing more than anything you can say at a distance. It's worse when your ability to be there even at a distance is impared by stupid crap. One of my dearest friends is upset and hurting right now, and I can't do as much as I'd like, as much as I think she'd like or needs. And it Blows, and bites. I'm sorry that I can't do more to help you, to support you, that I can't be as good a friend as you deserve, but I'm fairly certain you know I'm doing my best. *Hugs*I'm here if you need me, even if we can't to talk or anything when you need me. I'm sorry. *HUGS* This just means that several things have to move up on my lists.

Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?