<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Threads Of Being

Of the Heart and of the Mind. Three point one four one five nine.


Thursday, November 20, 2003

My Best Friend 

Jennifer, just a note to you, to let you know you're the best best friend I've ever had. As much as I love Justin, and I think he may read this blog, I can talk to you about stuff that I never could him, and that he'd never take me seriously on. You're a fellow Trek fan, you're funny, you're WAY a nicer person than I am, which means you make me try harder to be a nicer person because I don't want to upset you or anything, you're smart, so you're also a mentor and role model for me, which is something that I needed and didn't have. You're just, way cool, and I want to let you know how much you mean to me,
Love Always,
From,
Emily.

Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?