<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Threads Of Being

Of the Heart and of the Mind. Three point one four one five nine.


Monday, August 18, 2003

Saving My Replies 

I've decided I want to save what I feel are my important replies to a very important friend's blogs. So here's my first set before they dissapper off her little tag board.


---Reply to 8/2 "Sudden Impulse" and 8/8 "Pills"---
I'll tell you what I told my best friends years ago, because you're that important to me. There's no use in you trying to commit suicide. Because if you do, when you get to heaven I'll be waiting for you. And I'll kick you right back down here. So it's not even worth the pain of trying.

And don't think I won't do it.



---Reply to 8/8 "Not the Point"---
*nod* Yup, I know exactly what you mean when you say that.



---Reply to 8/16 "I'm Confused"---
A) You will always Love your first. Even if you find Mr. Perfect and live happily ever after, you will always love this guy.

B) Half of what you're confused about (from what I've read) is because you don't have anything to compare to. Don't go for a fling, but definately look for another relationship for the time being. Only after that will you be be able to answer your questions. If you don't, you most definately will be settling for this guy, because you never found out if being with him actually was not settling.

C) It will not be unfair to him. He's the one making you wait. It's unfair to yourself not not seek your needed answers in the meantime.

Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?