<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Threads Of Being

Of the Heart and of the Mind. Three point one four one five nine.


Monday, July 19, 2004

Not sure where I'm going to put this... 

... so I'm putting it here for now. I'm up to date on the story for a new character I'm playing. I have to change her history to fit with the world I'm playing her in, but I like what I have written now and plan on keeping that for her story and will write the changed one just for the game.

http://www.mybigbang.com/worlds/characters/Gaia/gaia.html

I should be formatting the page to look lots better. Not sure when though. I'm surprised and psyched I'm up to date with a character! I really want to get up to date with Faith and Angel as well. And get around to writing more on Troia. I SO hope I manage to do so. SOON. We'll see....

Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?