<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Threads Of Being

Of the Heart and of the Mind. Three point one four one five nine.


Tuesday, September 28, 2004

They're Not Coming... 

They're not coming. My Other Bestfriend and his girlfriend aren't coming to visit me. They're stuck in NY. Customs wouldn't let them into Canada, and as they start to drive elseways the car wouldn't shift gears.

She says they *might* be arriving on Wednesday. *cries* I didn't think this evening would be soon enough. Later definately won't be. The only thing I had to get me through today was knowing they would be here tonight about when I got home.

What do I do now?

Comments:

I wish i could have been there I really do... It was a really really bad time to happen too. That in itself lead me down an angry road that i just pulled out of yesterday thankfully.

It wasnt your fault my mechanic was to blame and other things on top of it. we're both ok now though :)  
 

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?